Tuesday, January 15, 2013

12 things about me

I meant to post this New Year's Eve but I came down with a horrible cold and had no energy to do anything so here it goes:
1. Crafting is my favorite hobby
2. I'm a organized freak. Sure my room is a mess from time to time but once I start cleaning I can't STOP.
3.(Kind of like above) I'm obsessed with planners. I write down everything that will happen that month "birthdays, bills, payday, events. Ect."
4.LOVE water and mineral water can't go anywhere with out them lol
5.I collect anything Hello Kitty,sugar skull, and owls.
6. I only want 1 more baby:) another BOY but whatever God gives us is more then ok
7. To me the best gifts I got as a kid were a looming set, stickers, sanrio notepads, and the Amazon trails game!! lol
8. I love sightseeing- nature, museums, aquariums and more.
9. I hate romantic guys. Funny/humorous guys are the best:D
10. I love all the season's and holiday's: ) they are 100000000 times better with kids I swear
11. I don't care what everyone says.. I love a good deal! ...I've gotten 100% savings once;)
12. I L O V E being a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment