Monday, January 21, 2013

The "LETS DO THIS!!" List

I didn't make any new years resolutions this year because well "ain't nobody got time for that!" Lol. So instead I made a list on things that I would like to Do/work on, I guess you can say a mini list of goals and resolutions? Anyways I got this!!! (; :
1. Spend more time with my son.
2. Start sleeping earlier and waking up earlier.
3.Eat more veggies and fruit
4.keep up my WLJ. My sw was 226 my cw:214 my first gw:200 overall gw:150 :)
5.Have a awesome vacation this May
6. Pay off all my debt lol
7. Try new things:)
8. Don't try any diets!
9. Try being vegetarian again:D (I really want this to happen!)
10. Drink more water
11. Find better ways to deal with my anxiety.
12. Walk and hike with my husband
13. Get over my shyness!
14. Through the negatives and positives SMILE and be HAPPY
15. don’t become proud or vain,but give God the glory. Pray more and rely on God's strength to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment